TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the data acquired using our site will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data.
1) HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 is the administrator of the Azienda Agricola Anna Camerra.
2) DATA CONSERVATION PLACE
The data will be stored at our office in via San Vito, 66 – 36040 Brendola (VI), for the time prescribed by law.
3) PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
www.bbvicenza.com collects and processes personal data of users of the site to put in place its activities, to make available information, products and services that may be of interest to visitors and for purposes of statistical surveys on the use of the website. The information provided directly by the user will be used to respond to requests from the user himself, or to send information about products and services.
4) NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 3 above.
The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003. c. The processing is carried out directly by the organization of the data controller.
5) NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Remember that you are not obliged to give the site manager the personal data requested in the contact form. The provision of your data via the contact form is optional. However, refusal to provide data will make it impossible to contact the website operator through the contact form made available on the website.
6) MODIFICATION AND CANCELLATION OF PERSONAL DATA
At any time you can request the modification or cancellation of the aforementioned data by sending a written request to: email@example.com
7) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you will be able to exercise the rights attributed to you by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we quote below, by writing to the owner of this website via the contact form. Article 7. of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) of the origin of personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8) DURATION OF TREATMENT
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
9) MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files generated by the website you are visiting and which are stored on your computer or mobile device. They contain information that can significantly improve the speed and use of a website, but can also store data used to send you advertising messages in relation to your browsing habits.
In fact, cookies can be of two types: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are used to improve the experience of using the site. These include: web analytics cookies that collect data in aggregate form (with anonymized IP); browsing or session cookies, used to manage the normal navigation of the website; functional cookies, which allow navigation in functions of criteria selected by the user in order to improve the service rendered (such as language or recognition of access to the site following the first)
Profiling cookies are intended to collect and store information relating to user preferences, manifested through the navigation of the site, in order to send advertising messages in line with these choices. They can be generated and controlled by the site itself or be external to the site and in this case we define “third-party cookies”.
The use of profiling cookies is always subject to user consent. Although in the case of third-party cookies, this site does not have direct control of individual cookies. It is always possible to manage these cookies by following the instructions given below.
All cookies can be temporary when they are removed from the computer when the browser is closed or permanent when they remain stored on the computer even after the browser is closed.
Cookies used by this site
Technical cookies strictly necessary to navigate the site and to provide services and features to its users.
Google Analytics cookie with anonymized IP to collect and then analyze aggregated data on visitors.
This site does not directly use any profiling cookies. We inform you that in any case the site uses embedded objects that generate third-party cookies (on which the site and its owner do not have the possibility to carry out any checks) capable of profiling the user and for which the following links are found detail to get more information and to manage its consent:
Cookies of social networks
Managenent of cookies in the most used browsers
Each browser allows you to limit or disable cookies. For more information on cookie management of the most used browsers, please refer to the browser link used:
To delete cookies from your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.