RULES FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE
The www.bbvicenza.com site is owned by the
Anna Camerra Farm – via San Vito, 66 – 36040 Brendola (VI) – Cod. Fisc. CMRNNA70E45F464A – VAT number IT03873700243 .
1) All contents such as texts, images, photos belong to the owner of the site and can not be used by other companies or individuals for both personal and commercial purposes. All content, including any prices, terms of sale, features of products and services may be changed without notice. The photos and all the multimedia contents are purely representative and do not constitute valid references.
2) Any trademarks mentioned in the pages of our site belong to their legitimate owners.
3) Our site may contain links to sites outside our site with the aim of offering more information to surfers. Be careful when visiting these sites: we can not control them and we are not responsible for their respective contents. These sites are completely unrelated to ours.
4) This site does not constitute a newspaper or periodical and is updated whenever necessary or based on the availability of content and the needs of the company owning the site.
5) We are not responsible in any way for what is published in the comments. All comments are the responsibility of the respective commentators. We reserve the right to moderate those we consider inappropriate.
6) We have created this site to make known our business and our products. We do everything to try to offer correct content, in form and substance, but we are not perfect …. We thank you if you want to indicate any inaccuracies through the form on the contact page.
If you do not share one or more of these rules, please leave this site. We’re sorry.